Monday, January 27, 2014

#2YearsWithBAP . Worldwide trending. ( Twitter Updates ) 140127



bys fansite came out with the post on having a trending hashtag  on twitter
here's the link 

what's funny is that
it gets earlier than that
( if counted from my country and if based to Korea's time )
well nvm

I do some screen captures
because #2YearsWithBAP is now the first at the worldwide trending
you should know how happy I am watching all the wishes from Babys around the world
and I wonder how would B.A.P react if they read all those millions of tweets
their hearts must be happier ain't it?
hee , hope so

screep captured by me at 140126 (11.38pm)
so at this time , the hashtag is at the 3rd rank



and this is at the time stated in the picture
the hashtag is on the 2nd place
kyaa
Our Babys are awesome right?




and for worldwide





and this is for the rest
( credits go to all stated name )
~advising to follow them since they are updating about B.A.P frequently  :)

P/S : all these are screen captured by me
sorry if I didn't credit you in a proper way




© B.A.P Fan Club



© @bangtist

© @bangtist

© @bangtist

© @bangtist

© @bangtist

 © Angeli



© @BaByz_aNGelz


© bysfansite official twitter account


this is the full picture
© bysfansite official twitter account

© Baby Bangster's 


© BABY Philippines

This is the full picture
© BABY Philippines

© TSBABYSSG


( THANKS TO OWNERS' OF PICTURES USED ABOVE)



and Himchan also comes out with new tweet
and Jongup RT sth
you may refer here
( refer to the first two )



and I have stuck at this laptop doing all the hashtags
lols actually I have wrote what I want to say on the 2 Years With B.A.P
and I am so sleepy right now
( it's 3.19 in the morning btw ~_~ )


alright peeps
good night ^^


#2YearsWithBAP

No comments:

Post a Comment