Monday, January 13, 2014

Daehyun letter's to Babyz ( with english subs/translations ) 2nd Baby Day


I watched the video
and can't hide the truth that I can feel the emotions
when he said in those words
Thanks Daehyun-ssi 




Following B.A.P since early stage of their debut makes me happy
and listening to these words makes me happy
keeping updated about them also making me happy
I just can't express it to you
but I am Babyz would understand it ass well

I am always going to support these boys
as long as I could
that they could be the person that I could hang up into
that they could always feel blessed for having us supporting them

here is the video




ENGLISH TRANSLATION

[TRANS] 140112 - Daehyun's Letter to Babys ~

Before I knew it, the time I spent with you all has reached 2 years, 
and then was able to hold this fanmeeting with Babys. 
Three years ago from now, I was really a nobody, 
and because of that, I wasn’t that special either. 
I was a very normal boy who just fell into singing, 
because I really liked singing. 
To someone like me, 
a chance came to me where I would be able to showcase my singing to the world, 
and not just a small minority. 
Because I couldn’t miss that opportunity, 
I came up to Seoul,
 but Seoul was a very strange place for a Busan boy like me to handle,
 and it was a place where I had no foresight of my future. 
I really missed my family, my teacher, and my friends. 
Whenever I was frustrated,
 I would remember the time everyone gave their last farewells to me as they sent me off, and then I would fall asleep as I wet my pillow with tears.
 As those times that were really hard to bear passed by gradually,
 a really large transformation began to happen to me. 
To me who was stuck in despair alone because I was afraid and weary of the world, 
a bright light that was shining the dark cave began to appear. 
And that light was all of you, Babys. 
Whenever I think of you all, I wouldn’t feel lonely, 
and you guys became a really large source of strength to me. 
When I would go on stage and sing or when I would dance or when I would go overseas and perform or when I would meet with fans in the countryside or when I would return to the dorms in a tired state after schedules,
 you would continue to wave at me till the end until I would disappear from your sight.
 At the sight of you all supporting me, 
each and every day is really enjoyable, 
and every minute and second that I held through
 with just singing became really important and cherished. 
My wants to show just a bit more better side,
 a bit cooler side to everyone would grow and grow,
 so the six of us would practice crazily, 
and comfort each other, 
and that’s how we managed to run forth up till now. 
“Feeling like you’ve gained the whole world”, 
would probably explain my feelings right now as I’m reading this. 
I’m quite thankful that you all believed and looked at the six of us whenever and wherever,
 and I really thank you all. (Fans: Don’t cry!!)
In the future… I will show a better and more mannered side to myself for you all. Everyone, 
I sincerely really, really love you. 
Uhm… Honestly, I was embarrassed to read this, 
but I wanted to sincerely show my thanks to you all one day, 
so I decided to write it like this.
 And now we have a stage prepared next,
 but this stage is just for you guys out of the many people all over the world. 
So I would be thankful if all of you would receive our gift from your seats.

trans. cr; akdongs @ tumblr 

trans. cr; akdongs @ tumblr 




credited to B.A.P Canada facebook page

Hoping that 6 of you will always be in a good health
Ganbatte ne :)




No comments:

Post a Comment