Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year ~ New me? 2014


Hello there
it is almost to 2nd of January when I am writing this post
11.41pm (time at my country)

well people keep on posting what they have gone through in 2013
while I can't think how to summarize them in a picture
( well it is to be exactly posted in instagram i guess)

somehow i actually not sure which is the most precious
and which is not
lols

however I am kinda happy on how I spend or start my new year
well never mind on that though
a secret to myself :P

ouh now I am listening to JYJ - Mission
wanna hear too?
I guess I can put them up here 
wait up
( lol , its like we are having a conversation right? :P )





aite lets continue a bit

people said that time can make people change
so do I
where I think I sense that personally
perhaps it aint that much but ... yeah

so , last year
there were two semesters covered
I kinda lost my trust to some people
well that is normal perhaps
and also
I gained a new 'love'
haha

2013 was also 
a year that I spend a lot on kpop
well honestly
buying merchandises
knowing kpop fans
voting
writing fan fiction
subbing videos
downloading and uploading videos
well , i am happy that i am part of these
it makes me to stay in my world
well not really but perhaps in a good way that i could sense
myself XP

new me?
I might not really like to share what are the serious matters that I have been doing
well usually i am not
serious matter as in ...
"studies , business , bla bla bla"
well if you are close enough
then I could probably tell you
or you know it by yourself
coz it is obviously seen
when you are around me
but yeah
i do think on serious matterS
seriously
lols

i have few wishlists that i am not really list them out
but i have them in my mind
something relating to money , studies and 
how to manage myself to be more organized?

I know I am not working hard enough like how others did
I rather take things lightly
coz burdening my head would seriously makes me look miserable
you havent seen my attitude when I look serious
but it seriously scared me
haha
( i am scared to myself being serious? :P )

thus my way is always different to others
which makes me or more to push me to be alone
a little bit more

for example
when people are busy studying for exam
I can't bare to watch or speak to myself alone
it seriously bored to do so
( been there done that , coz nobody wanna talk to me - because they were studying)
since i do talk a lot
so i cannot stay in silence for a long time
unless needed

I am wishing for a lot more
on being a brand new me
in most matters
please pray for me
that i would be a better person this year

thanks for those who might keep on reading my entries these past few years
i really appreciate it
well I am sorry for not writing much
(as if people would care aite? haha)

all in all
do take care of yourself
love yourself
and appreciate others

1st of January 2014
TVXQ released out their new MV
named Something
do enjoy :)

till then <3






No comments:

Post a Comment