Monday, January 13, 2014

2nd B.A.P Baby Days


well actually I wrote this a bit late
2nd B.A.P Baby Day happened yesterday
but perhaps for some part of the world 
they still in their 12th of January right?

well
I just get back home
and this is the only moment that I can spend to watch all videos
or stay updated
It is kinda a rush since I am still having my last exam paper on this 16th.

All and all
this entry is going to combine some related to the title of the entry.
Oh yea
lets watch this video first :)



[ENG SUB] 131213 2nd Baby Day Greeting by bysfansite


 BYS INTERNATIONAL FANSITE
(Official International fansite of B.A.P)
They wrote about the fan meeting together with the update
you could refer to it HERE

Posted at B.A.P Daum Cafe 
(B.A.P Official fanbase)
pertaining to the fan meeting
they uploaded a picture on official goods 

Here is the picture




How I wish that I can be there
but seeing the updates from all websites , twitter , official pages
those things are enough to make me smile looking at the pictures
I don't know how will I react if I was there in the hall
haha

Here 's a fancam 
showing that they are dancing Secret's songs
 I still trying to brain my mind when I watched this
they are so cute
hee

Here




Thanks for having these B.A.P

I am so excited to wait for your comeback
get some rest
and fighting for everything that you do
Fighting neh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment