Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Attached to Princess Hour


Hey guys
I just finished watching this drama

Princess Hour

You know how long for me to look for this drama
haha
and how long that I take to finish watching this
well they filmed this long time ago
and I only managed to watch the full drama only at this age
what a loss
previously I did watch them but not the whole drama
which I am not sure why
but yeah
at least I am now

Alright
this drama is seriously daebak
The actor , actress , everything
I just love them all
awww I can still feel their cuteness all the way
lols




Just a simple list on the drama cast



Princess Hour Main Cast


Ju Ji-hoon as Crown Prince Lee Shin


Yoon Eun-hye as Shin Chae-kyeong


Kim Jeong-hoon (김정훈), as Prince Yul [Hwi-Sung Dae Goon]


Song Ji-hyo as Min Hyo-rin (민효린)


These are the main cast for the drama
Well I guess I learned lot from the drama
You should watch it too if you haven't
well , till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment