Sunday, January 19, 2014

my asianfanfic account


I am so into this site
which we called it as asianfanfic dot com
( If you love to read fanfictions or write stories , this could be one of the best site for you to visit , register and start up :P)

I wrote two stories
as for now 
I only have one "one shot" stories
which is already completed
and anther one is in progress

I do think that my stories ain't really create its attention for others to read
but I still think that the fault is in me
that I need to learn to write more
and read a lot
because I know that I am not that good in any of those fields

somehow I am happy that there still some who 
kindly gave their comments and viewing the stories

As for the picture
I just add her at the site
I am so happy that I got this reaction from her
thanks a lot

btw her profile picture is Kim Jaejoong
and yes , I am also think that out of all members , he is my bias :P
btw I am still cant decide of any specific bias since they are all so ... 
( idk on what reason should I put there :P )




















I just love the way how he is
( I mean , how can you not??? :P )
Am always praying for his safety and success in his life

till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment