Saturday, January 25, 2014

B.A.P 1004 MV teaser


OMG idk how to express 
with the right word on what am I feeling right now
feel like crying but happy at the same time

SERIOUSLY
THE MV TEASER IS OUT
1004 MV TEASER IS OUT !!!!!!





things about today is
I can't online since yesterday ( for some reasons )
which make me a bit sad since I can't wish Youngjae earlier
since his birthday is today
but I did just now ( via twitter )
and knowing that the MV TEASER is coming out
OMG , I burst out with tears
can't you see how happy I am ?
haha




source : http://www.bapyessir.com/2014/01/twitter-update-by-youngjae.html

anyway
happy birthday Youngjae
wishing all happiness for you
stay cool
keep on leading the vocal
you are the best
can't call you oppa since we are at the same age :P
even we are not in the same year line
( he is 1994 , but his Korean age is the same as me )



saeng-il chukkhae Youngjae-ssi :)

another present gave by Youngjae to Babys is his voice
wanna hear?
haha



140124 Youngjae's Hidden 10-second message by bysfansite 

this is so sweet
thank you Youngjae :)


and pertaining to the MV Teaser 
there is one issue arose when it comes to the knowledge of Babys
that KBS aired the literal MV of 1004
but BYS has came up to explain on the issue
 here is the link for further reference:

http://www.bapyessir.com/2014/01/notice-bap-1004-mv-aired-on-kbs-please.html


so it explained that it only the extended preview on KBS
not the MV



moving on about the album info
well there is update on buying it through international fanbase
but perhaps it is a bit hard for me since I have to change the money
and the period on getting the album might be longer
but for Babys who want further info
here is the link

http://www.bapyessir.com/2014/01/pre-orders-are-open-for-first.html

but as for me
I think I am going to buy it from Malaysian fanbase
( since I am from Malaysia )
but I did not fill in any form yet
( as to the moment when I am writing this entry )

so to any Malaysia Babys
if you want to buy FIRST SENSIBILITY ALBUM ( pre - order )
you can go this link

https://www.facebook.com/Only4Bap

So what do you think?
should I buy this album?
Of course I am
haha

well let's not talk about money coz I know I will never get enough of it
since I am still a student
but as for this album
this is the first full album
and I am anticipating about it
and after I bought B.A.P 2014 Season Greetings
I thought I am not going to buy any official goods
but you know
that won't happen since I am a Babys
how can I escaped from the feeling of buying any merchandises? 
haha

well I am advising, to all fans;
to buy official merchandise
as to show your support your idols
I mean 
as long as you afford to buy it
go for official goods
at least it is original
and you know that type of supports
will bring happiness to you ( for having a quality product and other reasons )
and also help your idols
ain't it a win win situation?

well I am sure you understand this feeling if you are a fan to any groups :P

ouh yeah
another one is about Seoul Music Award

CONGRATULATIONS B.A.P
for winning a Bonsang Award



I honestly don't understand the whole video
( hope someone can sub this T_T )
 but still
CONGRATS B.A.P


The winners list for SEOUL MUSIC AWARDS :

Daesang Award : 
EXO

Bonsang Awards:
1. BAP
2. A Pink
3. B1A4
4. EXO
5. VIXX
6. Cho Yong Pil
7. SISTAR
8. 4 MINUTE
9. INFINITE
10. BEAST
11. SHINee
12. Girls' Generation

Record of the Year in Digital Release: 
EXO - Growl

Record of the Year: 
Cho Yong Pil

Rookie Awards:
1. Bangtan Boys
2. Lim Kim
3. Crayon Pop


Hip Hop Award: 
Dyamic Duo

R&B / Ballad Award: 
K.Will

Hallyu Special Award:
SHINee

OST Award: 
The One

Popularity Award:
SHINee

Mobile Popularity Award: 
B1A4

Congratulations too to all winners



Alright peeps
I am still spazzing on the comeback
and these teasers make me more excited
I am waiting and anticipating more

and Babys
hoping for your supports for our beloved B.A.P
keep on working together and bring these boys up
they deserve it :)

FIRST SENSIBILITY IS COMING !!! 

till next entry 
<3



2 comments:

  1. aigoo.. you ni memang pure babyz lah syaff XD -imma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha . thanks . I am sure that you are one too :)
      skrg tgh tak buat apa sgt so yeah , I mmg update selalu XP
      thanks for visiting my site though :)

      Delete