Monday, December 10, 2012

courage?


after feel so excited to be an excellent person
suddenly this feeling come along the way
and i don't like it

there will always be a time when I feel that am so loser
when I feel that am not good at everything
*yeah , I know that human is not perfect
but 
it will naturally come 
and i don't know how to express it

you know the feeling when you have to bear everything alone?
i mean
the moment when everyone in this world see that you have
a lot of friends
but you end up feeling that you have nobody
that's crap
i hate this feeling

when I come to realize things clearly
I do know that I have everyone around me
sorry for feeling that way
it just
am tired handling this 
and I was thinking that by writing this down might make it ease
yeah , instead of praying and stuff

you know
I always have someone who is so enthusiastic about something
ouh no , everything for exact
and that sounds to suit me well
perhaps
because i do talk a lot
like seriously a lot
* I thought I am :P

so 
wouldn't you feel that you are so alone 
without people that you're so into?
didn't mean things for boyfriend or girlfriend *urghh
its more on friend !
like the one who understand you well
i know its hard to find
and without those people
you feel that everyone around you are talking 
something that's bullshits
they only come to you when they need you 

*erk - sorry for the language

i know am not good at everything
there'll always a time when your hormone is not balance
or simply 
you're not in a good mood
all this things will come out

i really wish it wouldn't come out this time
when my finals are just around the corner
and I know that I can't go back to the past
remembering all the memories
it makes myself hurt inside

know why i prefer writing things in blog?
because I know not everyone will understand 
even if I tried to explain to them.
and am tired doing that

i do understand that everyone are so busy
handling things
since final is around the corner
i don't want this creepy thought flowing with me
I want to let it out

I might seems so tough outside
I really hope that am the same inside

am so jealous with those who have a lot of friends
who is going to wake you up in the morning
call you if you don't go to class
believe you when you say that you're sick
try to comfort you when you're not ok
and most of the time 
I just pretend to have anyone of them
even if I do
it might sounds like a miracle to me
but am sure somewhere 
there'll be a person who care about me
*excluding my family , because they surely care about me

i don't know what am talking about here
IF you (anybody) are reading this
don't feel be sad if you care and always worry about me
and I still feel this way
perhaps am just not good at such things
u know
like - having great conversation to keep people with you
or to really listen to others when they're having problem and stuff

I think I talk a lot here
and I don't know what am talking about
sorry for being so annoying here
*thinking of that back - this is my blog ~ daa ... :P

to those people who always care about me 
thanks
sorry for being such a trouble some to you

please let me fill in this courage and confident
for me to believe in myself always
please pray that for me
it's hard to motivate myself alone all the time
I wish that you'll always supporting me

till next entry

*ignore all the grammar mistakes 

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Syaf,

    Hanging there buddy. I understand that it must be really sad to feel lonely and isolated like you have no one to count on. I understand that you are expressing yourself through your blog because you feel like there is no one out there who actually listens and cares.

    Its ok to feel sad sometimes. But it is not ok to hate yourself or blame yourself for whatever reason. Just because you feel you dont have anyone who wants to be close to you, it doesn't make that your fault. You know your a beautiful individual inside and out and you have to be proud of who you are. If people are not there for you when you need them, it shows that they are not the kind of people who you should be close with. I know things are getting tougher especially because of your exam. Stay calm and be positive as you would always do.

    Open up your eyes to see people who really cares about you. Dont feel disheartened. I am sure you will find close friends that appreciate you for who you are and not taking advantage out of you. Don't take it too hard, take it easy. If you stay calm and persistent, that true friends of yours will be there for you before you know it.

    Be proud of yourself because I know you are stronger than you look. Cherish all the moments you have and be optimistic dear. Am always at your back and I believe you can go through this storm if you believe in yourself more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah , that's what I should do . hoping that the courage will be with me and thanks Izz .

      Delete