Tuesday, February 12, 2013

what I thought about a business


I am still developing my interest on business
though I haven't start anything yet
but I am kinda have a picture of having one in the future

standing at the very young age
I am quite envy with few of my friends that already started their journey in business
taking it seriously
I start to develop interest of having a business
when I start to pursue my degree in corporate administration
I try and explore to see business in different way
and views

thinking of that
I would say that there're a lot of thoughts pertaining to business
that society keep on thinking for
each of person have different opinions relating to this matter

some says that

1 - having business is only to make you to be a rich person
you don't have to work on other matter
just focus on being rich

2 - having business is when it is okay for you to use dirty tactics
well , profit and being able to stand in corporate world
is what should be a matter

3 - business is when you just create your own company and then serve people right

4 - business is to create bigger relations for family in the future

5 - and etc

am not saying which one is right or not
am not saying that am right either

what am trying to say is that
not all people are cooperating to see business in the same views
which sometimes makes me to think
what business is really for

source : google image

well
here's when education is needed
what am trying to do now is to learn from those who already success in real life
try to read their books
try to look on what they have done
so far , I still can count on who can I depend on 
to ask for opinion relating to business 
but I think that's is quite good though it doesn't help much

in my environment
study is one of major thing to do when you are young
even society will talk if you don't have good grades
and this is quite of making people tired because
education now is mostly 
to satisfy people around you
but that's not the majority opinion of it
still education is needed to let yourself embrace the future ahead :)

I hope I can get great view about business in the future
and because am still young
and can't predict what will happen in the future
am hoping that
If I can pursue with this dream to have my own company and brand
I really hope I can do well
and have good relationships with everyone around me
or If I pursue with other things
that I think the best at that moment of deciding
I hope am still happy with it

take care everyone
this is only an opinion of mine
if you have any ideas or comment
I really appreciate them :)

until next entry :D

No comments:

Post a Comment