Monday, February 17, 2014

#BAP2NDWIN ( MUSIC CORE ) AND #BAP3RDWIN (INKIGAYO)


Hi 
I have been a bit lazy to update
so if there is any readers that follow any updates
about B.A.P here
I am so sorry

well
I will just combine the news that happened 
yesterday ( 140216 ) and on 140214




#BAP2NDWIN
#MUSIC CORE
#140214








#BAP3RDWIN
#INKIGAYO
#140216









Honestly
I have been spazzing a lot during the show
So I don't why 
but I am not going to write much here
kkk

I am going to say
as an international fan
we have tried our best to help
and I am one of those fan
who would crazily tweet , put the hashtag ,
vote for them even I dont understand Hangul,
send messages
write about them
etc

( even the SNS points end up to 1000/1000 )
 I am still surprised but happy for that !!!

but I am sure
it all worth the effort since seeing them winning make us all happy
tehee

thanks to all BABYs
for translating , for keep on updating about them
for spazzing about them with me
because we all get united for these boys
I am so happy to be in this fandom
lets try harder in the future



CONGRATS B.A.P !!!
Best. Absolute. Perfect





#BAP1004 #BAP1STWIN #BAP2NDWIN #BAP3RDWIN
#BAPWORLDROOKIE #FIRSTSENSIBILITY

No comments:

Post a Comment