Wednesday, February 5, 2014

B.A.P 1004 MV Released 140203





Hello guys
I am so sorry that I did not update about this earlier
Idk why but I think I have a lot of things pertaining to this comeback
that I need to catch up
well I guess Babys would understand that

well
This MV was released last two days
which was on 3rd of February


It is a total daebak
Seriously I am telling you
I just love all the song tracks in the album 
( Have listened to them all )
Now I am waiting for my First Sensibility album to arrive
I am all excited
until now

and actually
there is something happened to me on the day of MV released
there supposed to be an activity on the trending hash tag isnt it?
the hashtag is #BAP1004
( It was the first worldwide trending on that day ^^)
and B.A.P will reply to the tweet directly
however at that moment
my twitter account got suspended for 
a reason that made me really mad
since twitter said that I used an abusing trend
( i was like 'whatttt?' )
perhaps that what makes me really in bad mood that day
and the trending hashtag happened to be an hour before the MV released
so I could relaxed a bit after hearing the MV
well nvm
its not at anyone's fault

alright now back to the album
honestly I am having a folder with the name of 
"FIRST SENSIBILITY"
Its full with all the audios, videos , pictures
everything pertaining to this album
( well I think all Babys have the same folder as well. kkk )

and there is one activity held at the B.A.P OFFICIAL FACEBOOK
for international Babys
you can check em out 
HERE ----> B.A.P OFFICIAL FACEBOOK

I am excited to join
but the dateline really makes me crazy
I hope I could get my album before the dateline

There are a lot of updates that I couldn't list em up here
like how I usually did
I am so sorry

Babys
lets work together to make 1004 
to be the first in every charts

okay then
till next entry




No comments:

Post a Comment