Thursday, February 13, 2014

MY FIRST SENSIBILITY ALBUM HAS ARRIVED !!!


So yeorobun
I just got my FIRST SENSIBILITY ALBUM
hoyeah !!!!!!!!!

It just arrived
and I straightly took a picture of it
( this is overexcited but nay , i dont care )
haha

so here !!!





ehm
so that is my album
can you see the white paper that I hold in the picture?
so that basically is the resit that I got when I purchased this album


this is actually my first time buying with this online shop
and it is pretty cool since everything is organized 
and been explained clearly


all the things that you bought from them are coming straight from Korea
and so far , I never found any kpop online who put the resit together
but this online shop is an exceptional


anyone who interested to buy from them
do visit their page 


basically this Kpop shop have their own Q&A note
that they will notify all users to understand them first
before asking any questions



best part from this Kpop Shop is ... ( this is taken from their Q&A note )

***All our album is reflected to Hanteo Chart, our album all buy from LEESMUSIC, we will give out 1 album 1 receipt*** (Except for some old album not available at Leesmusic, we will try to buy from other way)



and you need to have an ID to buy from them
give it try 
to buy from them
I am sure you are going to like it
^_^


( since I am a type of buyer who doesn't question much , 
so usually I will just wait for the item to arrive ~
 well , logically 
if you buy things online ,
 you must at least have some trust them with your information isn't it? 
So don't be a customer who always question things if it is not needed ^^ )




these are the items that you will get when you buy 
B.A.P FIRST SENSIBILITY ALBUM


  1. CD
  2. 52p Photo Booklet
  3. Photo Card 7types Random (1pc)
  4. POSTER : (Valid till Stock Last )



* usually if you make a pre-order , the poster will be provided

why?
because you pre-order it?

hee


the 3rd item is Photocard isn't it?
for this album , they only give you a photocard
which means
you will get a random photocard of B.A.P's picture

and mine is BANG YONGGUK !!!
hee


* I got the leader's picture , kyaa ~




so yeah
I got my birthday present already 
( though I bought it myself )
hahaha



see ya ^^

#BAP1004 #BAP1STWIN #BAP2NDWIN #BAPWORLDROOKIE

No comments:

Post a Comment