Saturday, February 22, 2014

Lies


ain't it actually hard to lie?
don't you think so?
telling lies to others would not only hurt yourself 
but to others too

everyone knows it
you can even search the meaning in the dictionary
epic isn't it?

I heard about lies
a lot 
and it makes me feel sick of it
sick to the extend that I wont put my concern on it

I heard it
the lies
with my own ears
in front of my eyes

I am not a dumb
who would make it hidden from my world
like its a paint that you can throw away

I am not even deaf
who could hide my ears
pretending that I didn't hear whatever that you say

I am not even a robot
who doesn't know how to feel sad about it
but I always say
" let it be , I am use to it "

did you hear my heart screaming?
I have been growing with the lies
and it hurts me no more
but as i grow up
it becomes clearer
and it hurts me once again

I have been living under blindness
I might be created under a shadow
and people would always say that I never appreciate what I have
well did you see the scar that I have?
did you see the tears that I drop off

unable to do anything is my hardest pain
seeing people around me being hurt makes me hurt more
showing a happy side of me
makes me sick
and you know
because of this
I am good at telling lies

thus don't blame me
because I didn't gain it myself
I can't even ignore it
because it wondered around me
since I was born

yeah
its my fault
that's what you want right?

are you happy?




2 comments: