Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My K-thoughts


So yeah
I decided to use a new template
I am not sure whether this is okay or not
drop your thoughts if this template sounds so messy for you ya

well
actually I am so bored lately
idk why
but I am sure you do understand that I am so excited when it comes
to express my thoughts about what I like
for this entry
I would like to highlight about my interest on kpop

well honestly
I started to have a deep interest in kpop when I was 20
which means last year
that is the year where my friend call me as a 'hardcore' fan
well I guess I  just have to admit it
since among my friends
I am know quite a lot about kpop
so yeah ><



honestly I started to listen to kpop songs after my SPM exam
well that was when I am 17 years old
but I am just wondering around
listening to others interest on their fandoms and stuffs

well
I think I can keep it to myself why I am so deeply in touch with this 
when my friends are so into other matters

I understand there are some that don't like 
( some hate it )
to listen about our crazy talks when it comes to touch on our (fans) bias fandoms
well its up to you to hate or what not
since I am sure we know how to put the 'craziness' on
since we share it with those who wants to hear it

I dont hate or mad with those who did listen but dont understand what is this all about,

things about kpop is that
you need to understand that the group 
really depends on the strength of their own fandoms
and if you want to talk about a fandom
you really need to know about it first before jump into your own conclusions
if not , you might be in a dangerous state
since you are going to be 'ban' for some reasons if you hurt them
or else if you dont understand and want to know about it
as the fan ( preferable to ask those in the fandom )
they ( we ) will tell you about it
since we will always feel excited to talk about our bias idols^^ 

This is what those who use to hate these fans
would do since they know nothing but condemn so much about these fandoms
like I said
fandom is the strength of the group
or an idol
we work together
know each other
vote together
and list up our comments together
shield this fandom together
thats what fans are for
so yeah
this sounds so complicated aite?

Just a picture that I found ><


I am not a 'crazy' fan 
I am going to say
I more to fan who support my idol and give them all I can
which will not hurt them
'crazy' fans are different
if you read or search about it more
I think you can find about it
Its quite risky to give my thoughts here

indeed ><

The purpose about this entry is that
I don't care if people want to hate me for 
being all excited talking about my bias fandoms
well it is most of the time
I just hope that those who always speak bad
about those who love kpop
will stop your bad comments on us
if you hate on what we do
just stop following what we are doing
and do what you like



This is also a part of my interest
I think it is just the same to those who love music right?
I have once thought about this
when someone talk about love thoughts or quoted things related to love quotes
then it is okay
but if we quoted about what we like
it is something that is not okay?
well at first aint it actually the same
that both come from your own interest to talk about it?


idk why
but this sounds so serious
but those who hate to talk or read about this
I am so sorry

Kpop thoughts me a lot
it is by my side most of times
I mean , for my personal interest
it is always there
I can always share my thought through the music
and I can always talk with those who are in the same fandom
they will at least listen
even they did not really know who I am

those who use to hate us?
or my friends even? ( some )
are you there when I want to talk about my problem?
some yes
the rest or mostly
nope

so yeah
If you respect other's interest
others will respect yours

this is just my thoughts
and I think I didnt write very well since it is all scattered
I am so sorry
haha

One thing
I just hope the one that I love 
will accept my interests
haha

I am going to spazz on the topic in the future
stay tune huh? XP

thats all for now
bye bye love <3







2 comments:

  1. Its sokay to have an interest. keep up with that :) . That's actually an experience that not many had chance to be with.

    ReplyDelete