Thursday, June 5, 2014

anyone?



Ton of works need to be done
I know sometimes
what I said or thought 
can't be accepted by some
be it to any entries posted
or anything
I am sorry if I offended anyone

first thing
study is still my priorities
unless I see the way to other priorities at this age
with someone who can commit when anything pertaining to me
I might move the priorities to other things too

need to be understood that
music or other interests are only an interest
yes , I might be obsess
but that's different thing

I am still a human
I make mistake too

it just
this is me
to not take things in sudden
I mean ... not in the state that I want to take anything yet

if I am ready
I will be ready
to any arguments
or anything else that matter

haih
its hard to post or tell people with what you thought
that is why I post it here
at this blog
coz at least
I am still doing the " story telling "
tho it might make some mad at me
idk and I might not care
or I am heartless
idk
sobs

why I always make myself sounds pathetic
haha

I am sorry if I make anybody feel offended
again ... I am sorry

for no solid reason
to unknown person
I am apologizing

for everything

^^




psst :

today is opening for second branch
of JHolic cafe
( owned by Kim Jaejoong )
I hope I can go there someday

hehe ^^


OMGGGGG
I WANNA GOOOOOO !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment