Thursday, June 26, 2014

short post - fancafe


I supposed to study
and now I remember to check my level at fancafe
and now its not staying but going down

sobs
now I need to re-submit my application
if I am staying at level 1 , I can't go to expert member
which will be at level 3

gdi
why it has to be now
I hope they will upgrade mine later

idk if I am mad whatever
some already said that I need to re-submit 
since they are changing the rules
some says no I should not
since I am already at level 2

nothing much that I can do
I can only re-submit and see what will happen

I should always check my Daum email as well
not my regular email only

thats all
I need to settle this and continue with my books !






me 
sobbing at 4.38 am
not to worry
just wanna write sth here 
thats all XP


*******************

update :

okay
I have registered my re-submission
and gdi I did it twice
I thought I sent wrongly at first
and I resend it another one
luckily I changed my answer at the second submission
( hope ts accept it , kkk )
uwarghhh , why I need to struggle for this?
and I know I dont mind
but ... ehm

kalau la kau tahu betapa susahnya nak daftar benda alah ni
dangan tak tahu baca hangul nya
nasibla ada orang tolong translate
dengan bantuan google translate juga ye kawan2
aku rasa nak nangis daftar 

but well
at least I succeed it !
hahahaha

lets wait for the result of the submission
if not , I need to keep on applying XP

update at 5.03 am ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment