Friday, June 20, 2014

I am glad


its 4.18 am
just finished printing my japanese script
and editing video which was done hours before

glad
that my skills or experiences in subbing videos can be used here
it tooks me less hours
but since I played a lot
so it took me longer
nvm
we are done with it

I just wanna say that I am glad
thinking back to the start
I am partly in most things in the project
so I am glad
I can't received other's efforts more in all things

thus for this
though I know it is not good enough
but alhamdulillah
we finished it

ahh I am so hungry
but I need to sleep haha

so
oyasumi ^^



p/s :
so you are coming back home next week?
well , my final paper is right a day after that
hope you enjoy home
I know you miss it
glad , that we will be on the same land
again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment