Thursday, June 26, 2014

Jaejoong - thank you


I have a lot to say if I wanna talk about him
but I will just make it short

Kim Jaejoong
a simple guy who also growing up and always work hard
to get what he wants
and stands where he is right now

( cr to owner )

I admire him a lot
and of all years knowing most idols
I choose him to be in my bias list
( I have other bias too , but Jaejoong is my UB )
XD

sometimes
I wonder why I choose him
You have all reasons to choose other members too
( since everyone have a high potential to ruin your bias list :P )

I am just ...
I don't know
he reflects myself quite a lot
perhaps on certain areas
but I know through all biases that I have
I know , I can learn sth from them

he always show his smiles
working hard in everything that he do
but he always hide his sadness
although most of us know he is hiding it
but I always thank him
for always being strong and keep on walking forward bravely

As for Jaejoong
we all know his hard works to survive
when he need to decide to start the lawsuit with the 'company'
and settling the case did take such a long time
that I am not sure how long he has endure it

imagine
if fans can cry all hard for things that happened
I wonder how strong he is to survive that alone
( along with other members too )

and as a fan
I do realize that he knows what he did
and we all support him for everything that he does

same to other members too

wishing all of you happiness and success :)

I miss them so much :3

I re-watch COME ON OVER
and watch back how he spends his time with everyone
he always makes me think that
smiling and happiness are sth that you should portrayed
so that , everyone will become stronger too

coming along with the issue that I just mentioned
I am sure all of us
( DBSK and Cassiopeia )
do learn a lot and unite together 
to make a stronger bond
and stronger fandom + family

I did mention to the rest
yes , I am a new Cassiopeia
I need to read and learn a lot
but this family is so strong and supportive
makes me happy and continue staying no matter what

knowing them
knowing Jaejoong
though its only virtually done
I can feel that working hard is sth that we cant complain about

people might say
" well , you could learn and know that fact from nowhere "

well 
each of person have different way to learn things ain't it?

so
Jaejoong and all my biases thought me a lot too
same goes to everyone in the fandoms

as for this entry
I want to thank Jaejoong
for being exist
I know , it must be hard
to do things that you like freely
but I am sure you are strong enough to face everything
along with those who are close to you

keep on doing good music
keep on inspiring us
keep on being you
( I know you always be )
coz , we are all human
and as an idol
you do a great job

I love your voice
I love your determinations
I love everything about you Jae


I enjoyed last comeback of yours
WWW is a great masterpiece !

( cr as tagged)


good luck for this upcoming comeback
I am anticipating for it :)

JYJ Fighting
DBSK Fighting

I will keep on supporting you
Jaejoong , Junsu , Yoochun , Changmin and Yunho
for everything that you do


I always believe
and will wait for the time to come

Always Keep the Faith <3


(cr to owner)



a/n :

I might wrote sth that is wrong
( referring to fact or in choosing the right word)
I hope you can forgive me
there are a lot to tell if it is about your bias aint it?
but writing all cant express it well
since it is depending on how you feel the feeling to yourself

 peace :)



No comments:

Post a Comment