Friday, April 5, 2013

the best partner

I just called my best friend
not only best friend
he is somebody that
I could not care less
or simply said
no matter how things goes
I can't show how much I care about him
to other person
I just do not know how to show to others
perhaps not now 
since am not married
but yet
so far
he is the best partner 
I ever had

I still do love all my friends
but he's one exception that I could not care less
LOL
I do not know how to put this in words :3

this one entry is special for him
although I have a few here
in this blog :3

I do realized that
we didn't contact each other
for quite a time
each of us are busy with our stuff
studies and our own commitment
even if we are far away
I still know that I am concern enough 
to at least think
but could not resist myself to just keep my self busy
as I know
he also committed to his studies as well
huhu

few days back
I've visited him at his university
so its kind of a call back
to meet him
miss him a lot u know
haha

It was a long phone call 
and I hope I can meet him in the near future
inshaa Allah

dear my dearest,
whatever it takes
I am always praying and hoping 
that we will still be together until the end
no matter what happened
I really hope we always be there together in whatever situations

I could not promise much
because I do realize that I am also a human
I tend to forget
but please
do remind me if I forget
and yet
nobody can be the best as you
and who ever it is
you are that one special person that 
I own and I am pretty sure
I am so glad HE sent you to me 

have a blast
take care

with lots of love
- syaf -

No comments:

Post a Comment